The 5th annual OFF THE HOOK Santa Monica Seafood Festival returns to the iconic Santa Monica Pier Saturday, Sept. 14th from 3-7 p.m. to create awareness forCoastal Cleanup Day and sustainable seafood movement. This one-of-a-kind, seafood tasting event benefits Heal the Bay and showcases the city’s best chefs and restaurants and their favorite underwater dishes such as oysters, shrimp, crab, sushi and poke. Featured restaurants include Blue Plate Oysterette, The Lobster, Sushi Roku, Herringbone, Enterprise Fish Co., and more. Attendees will celebrate all afternoon with seafood tastings, beer, wine, spirits, an upscale artisan market, live music, games, Sustainable Seafood VIP Lounge, and more. Proceeds will help to keep our oceans and beaches clean.
- The only seafood festival in Los Angeles highlighting the best seafood offerings the city has to offer.
- Off the Hook is proud to partner with Heal the Bay to provide education about the importance of keeping our oceans and beaches clean and promote global Coastal Cleanup Day.
- OFF THE HOOK is 100% free of single-use plastics! The festival only uses paper products, straws, plates, cups, etc., to further the mission of Heal the Bay and lower the environmental impact.
- Sustainable Seafood VIP Lounge
- Oyster Shucking Competition judged by CEO of Heal the Bay, Shelly Luce
- Launch of the limited edition K-Swiss/Heal the Bay sneakers available for exclusive purchase
- Over 25 of the city’s top restaurants, beer garden, wine garden, spirits tastings
- Live music by Yacht Rock tribute Driftwood Mac and Top 40 Tribute the Reall Deall Band